Take advantage of let minute open dates to fish the Galapagos Islands and some specials that are running out. These are unique opportunities to fish the best marlin bite happening now. If you are thinking about going in 2020 you need to book now as open dates are starting to go fast.
Last Minute Open Galapagos Dates:
San Cristobal Island Incredible Striped Marlin:
- March 1 – 4, 2019– one boat available (only dates left in March 2019)
- April 2019- SOLD OUT!
Isabela Island Grander Marlin:
- March 23 to 25, 2019 One boat available (no more dates available for 2019 to Isabela Island)
****Incredible Promotions To Consider:
*Isabela Island Giant Marlin Shared Boat Special*
Looking for 2 more anglers to share 5 days fishing Isabela Island, Galapagos for grander marlin?
Only 2 spots left!
We have 5 days of prime fishing in March 26 to 30, 2019 to fish the FAD and drop off from Isabela Island. This is the area in the Galapagos producing the largest marlin.
Join a professional camera crew to fish and video this epic adventure out of the newest giant marlin destination in South America.
Package per angler includes:
- 1 night lodging in Guayaquil
- 6 nights economic lodging in Galapagos (you can upgrade for extra cost)
- Domestic airfare Guayaquil/Galapagos/Guayaquil
- Breakfast, lunches onboard and beverages
- Guides, hosts and airport reception
Special price per angler: USD 4,850
This is 30% below retail for this promotional package
This is a first come first serve deal so contact us today 561-563-4165 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Free Extra Day Of Fishing For Any Ecuagringo Destination
Purchase 5 days or more of fishing complete package for September, October or November 2019 to any Ecuagringo fishing destination and get an extra freed day of fishing.
- Complete package must be booked and paid in full by March 1, 2019
- Maximum 6 anglers per boat
- No limits on how many destinations you want to book
- Package must included minimum 5 days of fishing to get an extra day of fishing free
- Does no include free lodging for day of fishing