Book 4 days or more of topwater tuna action from San Cristobal Island and get 1 more day of fishing free!
Valid to fish October and November 2018. Subject to availability!
Tuna are found all year in the Galapagos. Most anglers prefer December to May due to the calm seas and major concentrations of tuna. This is your opportunity to fish the FAD buoys and reefs that concentrate large amounts of tuna most of the year.
- All lodging
- Transfers, host and guides
- 36ft sport-fisher and English speaking crew member
- Breakfast in hotels and lunch onboard
- Complimentary highlands and giant tortoise tours
- Domestic flights Guayaquil/Galapagos/Guayaquil
Does not include:
- International flights
- Park entrance fees
Contact us today to customize your special package.