2 SPOTS LEFT
San Cristobal Island Striped Marlin Shared Boat Fishing Special
This is a great opportunity to save money and also add a few days to tour the Galapagos and visit other islands. May and June statistically have been very good months to fish for striped marlin. Come and be a part of the best year round high volume striped marlin fishery out of San Cristobal Island, Galapagos.
Fishing dates are May 29 – 30 – 32 and June 1, 2023
Maximum 4 anglers per boat
USD 4,675 per angler
– All guides; host and transfers Guayaquil & San Cristobal
– Hotels 5 nights in San Cristobal Island private room
– Breakfast at hotel and lunches while fishing
– Sodas and water while fishing. Beer can be provided upon request but may incur additional cost
– 38 ft custom sport fisher 4 days fishing
– Tackle and crew
– Complimentary highlands and giant tortoise tour upon arrival to Galapagos
– USD 100 Park entrance fee to Galapagos. Entrance fee subject to change without notice
– INGALA immigration cards, your host in Quito airport will assist you
– Tips for captain, crew and guides
– Dinners at your leisure
– International airfare
Contact us to book today:
Passport required to fly to Ecuador
No visa requirements for US or Citizens
Optional to add touring days before or after fishing days at an extra cost
To Fish For Giant Blue Marlin Isabela Island, Galapagos On A Shared Boat For 4 Anglers
Are you going to let this opportunity get away? This is your chance to target the giant blue marlin out of Isabela Island for a fraction of what a complete package would be.
Isabela Shared Boat Giant Blue Marlin Special March 4 to 11, 2023 SOLD OUT!!!
Don’t let this unique opportunity to have shots at giant Pacific blue marlin for an all Inclusive 8 days fishing maximum 4 anglers on a shared boat pass you up!
Already three anglers have signed up and we expect final 1 spot to go fast. If you want to seriously pursue giant blue marlin without paying for a whole package then this is your chance. Target the world’s largest Pacific blue marlin in a beautiful wild island setting and make new friends.
Fishing dates are in prime month March 4 to March 11, 2023
Need to arrive Guayaquil, Ecuador no later than March 2, 2023
USD 9,495 per person all inclusive package!
This is a very special package right in the middle of the season and at the best time to target giant blue marlin. Striped marlin, black marlin, bigeye tuna and swordfish are all possible. We have very limited dates so don’t let this opportunity pass you up.
Proposed guidelines for this trip:
1- Each angler will be designated 2 days for first shot at a fish. After first shot each day is met then it will be in order of who has not had a shot at a fish. Other reasonable group consensus can be reached as well as long as everyone is in agreement
2- Only 4 anglers max on boat no exceptions and no ride alongs
Special Includes The Following:
- 9 nights lodging private room at lodging on Isabela Island
- 3 meals per day
- Domestic liquor open bar at lodging
- Transfers between islands
- Airport pick up and hosting services Guayaquil and Galapagos
- 8 full days fishing on 38 ft custom sportfisher with fighting chair, salon and fly bridge and triple outboards
- All tackle (Alutecnos 130# reels and custom rods and more)
- Captain & crew
- Round trip domestic flights Guayaquil (Ecuador) to Baltra Island (Galapagos)
- Flights international
- Park entrance fee USD 100
- Ingala Galapagos migrations card USD 20