Wahoo Fishing (Acanthocybium solandri)
Wahoo fishing have been known to jump into boats chasing retrieved lures. They razor sharp teeth are nothing to play with and can inflict severe cuts. Wahoo are caught all over the warm waters of the Pacific Ocean but can be found in water 67 to 80 F quite commonly. Ecuagringo offers several prime destinations to enjoy this excellent gamefish.
The Galapagos are arguably your best destination for catching wahoo 12 months out of the year. November to May are best and you can expect any given day half a dozen to several dozen bites of wahoo fishing. In the Galapagos it is not uncommon to catch 10 to 50 wahoo in a single day when they are congregate on the reefs and banks.
WHY CHARTER WITH US
- Tournament class captains, boats, tackle, crew and gear
- Expert guidance and coaching from start to finish
- For both novices and experienced fisherman
- Customize your fishing trip to fit your needs
- We entertain your customers