Fishing Species and Seasons
The rarest of the Pacific Ocean marlin species is found throughout the Galapagos Islands. San Cristobal Island has black marlin 300 to 800 pounds caught every year from December to May. Isabela Island is a good option for possible shots at the largest of black marlin in the Galapagos Islands from January to May.
WHY CHARTER WITH US
- Tournament class captains, boats, tackle, crew and gear
- Expert guidance and coaching from start to finish
- For both novices and experienced fisherman
- Customize your fishing trip to fit your needs
- We entertain your customers