Marlin, big game, inshore and fresh water fishing in Galapagos Islands, Ecuador, Peru and Argentina
Read our latest fishing reports!
Marine Wildlife Photographer, Ocean Ghost Project
ALL very exciting!!
Why choose us?
Because we are an outfitting company and not just a travel agency. We have skin in the game in all our destinations having trained guides and crews, invested money, bought property, boats and developed some of the activities.
We are the only outfitting company that has trained staff in each country that work as a team. Our staff and pro team members are involved in all the activities and tours we provide.
Over 22 years experience operating all over South America. Fishing and adventure is in our blood. No one has the connections and has learned the local ropes like us!
The Galapagos Islands are our most sought after marlin fishing destination…
They are also one of the safest places to tour, dive, snorkel and enjoy with the whole family. Virtually no crime makes an adventure in Galapagos worry free. Contact us today for a custom package and let your taste for adventure unfold!
Ecuagringo is the company that first started the Galapagos Islands marlin fishery back in 2001. Most boats and crews today have either worked for us or started part of their training through us. More striped, blue and black marlin have been caught by our boats in the last 13 years than most operations in the Pacific. With over 3000 marlin releases in the Galapagos you have good reason to fish with us. Of course our other fishing and travel destinations are also very productive for various species.
What do you want?
– Do you want to fish the world’s finest natural marlin, tuna, wahoo and grouper waters?
– Most shots possible at your target species?
– Light tackle, popping, jigging, casting or fly fishing?
– Safe destinations for the whole family?
– Custom packages that fit your budget and level of amenities?
Ecuagringo lives and dies by these principles:
* One company, one team, one continent
* Providing the best custom fishing and adventure trips in South America
* Unifying the world’s finest marlin and big game fishing corridor “Marlin Boulevard” that stretches Colombia, Ecuador, Galapagos Islands and Peru